Phase one of Halloween is set to come to an end on October 20th. The same day will see phase two begin (more on that soon) but before then I thought I’d share my initial impressions of Halloween 2014.
What I Like:
- Great Prizes
- Relatively easy to collect currency
- The Treat Bag idea is pretty cool
- Lots of highly requested content such as Hugo
- Good mix of freemium and premium content
- Lots of old content has (or will) come back
- The introduction of a leader board is a great way to compete with friends
What I Don’t Like:
- Some premium content is expensive for what they’re offering
- Crafting is difficult given that five currencies are required
- Ammo is very difficult to come by
- The graphics aren’t as good as last year
- There are no community prizes
What are your thoughts on phase one of Halloween 2014? Share your thoughts below!